viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

My Introduction

MY INTRODUCTION

My name is Erasmo Domínguez Sánchez, I am 18 years old. This is my first semester in Industrial Engineer at Tec de Monterrey.

🌟 🌟

I love the movies because I like the incredible stories about adventures or about the life, and I love how the Director transmits a message for everyone that watch the movie. Another thing that I like is the philosophy, for example the paradoxes or questions like what is the eternity.

At the moment I am enjoying my classes at Tec de Monterrey, I feel that I am learning important things for the life.

I traveled to London when I was 15 years old. I visited incredible places like London Eye or the Big Ben.

Lately I think that we can't trust in people easy and we can't expect something from the people, however I still have a little piece of faith in the humanity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario